Saturday, April 04, 2015

Write-In Petrelis 4 Mayor Business Cards Are Here

There are more folks preparing runs for San Francisco mayoral election this fall and my philosophy about the race is simple: the more the merrier.

Let's give Mayor Ed Lee a run for his money (which will equal buckets of cash from his developer and tech industry pals), and also use the democratic process to organizer better at the grassroots level.


I've slightly reworked my graphics from last year's campaign for District 8 supervisor. Here's the new business card that arrived this week.

My goal is a write-in campaign for Room 200 at City Hall, the mayor's office, and won't be paying the $5,000 or gathering signatures to get on the ballot.

Check out my Facebook campaign site. Let the campaigning begin!

No comments: