Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Woof #17:
Mix of Gay and Straight Guys

I have more photos of fine fellas to share this weekend, and these guys are a mix of gay and straight and very pleasing to look at. Many thanks, fellas, for standing still so I could capture you with my camera.

Lemme introduce you to Larry, a youngish friendly straight dude who sells flagpoles and offers expert advice to folks like my colleague Bill Wilson and I, about the 21 foot portable flagpole he sole us. Larry owns Bolander's Company with his dad and mom. Bill and I will soon debut the pole in the Castro neighborhood.



This handsome mature gay man is Michael, who owns the Sweet Inspirations Cafe on Market Street in the Castro gayborhood. Not only does he serve the best freshly made (sinfully delicious) desserts, his cafe also offers truly tasty coffee to go with the sweets. Michael is quite a dish himself in the flesh.




Say hello to thirty-something Dylan, who owns the Woodhouse Fish Company restaurants in the Castro and Fillmore. He may be straight, but he's always been open to receiving my compliments about his good looks. I included the top photo of him pretending not to notice me snapping away because it shows what a goofy kid he can be at times.

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here

No comments: