Friday, November 21, 2008


Reporter: Who Says Prop 8/EQCA's

Geoff Kors Should Resign?

The incompetent head of Equality California, Geoff Kors, was the subject of a phone chat I had today with Seth Hemmelgarn at the Bay Area Reporter. Again, I called for Kors to do the CA movement a huge favor and resign, and that his time would be better spent sweeping the gutters of Castro Street. Here is the email from the writer after our talk:

Hi,

Do you know other people who think Geoff should resign who might be willing to talk to me, or other people who heard about him trying to kill the rally tomorrow?

I was planning on talking to him today anyway, so I want to ask him about this.

Thanks,
Seth

Bay Area Reporter
p: 415-861-5019
e: s.hemmelgarn@ebar.com

If you'd also like to Kors step down from his self-appointed position as King of the California Gays, get in touch with Seth.

No comments: