Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Here's some interesting stuff on the Alito kids that were found on the web.

Laura Alito has a page on this web site.

Today's New York Daily News reports:

Phil Alito, offspring of Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito, has quite the sense of humor. According to his editor's profile on the Web site of Colgate's student newspaper, The Forum: "I became interested in politics and got involved with Gary Condit (not like that). I served as a parking aide to Nancy Pelosi (I won't even start on her), but was fired when Barbara Boxer came onto me." Since when did college kids get so picky about sleeping with senators? No wonder the country's going to hell.

However, it appears as though Phil Alito's profile has been removed from Colgate's web site.

Googling Alito's quote in the Daily News, this was returned:

Forum
I served as a parking aide to Nancy Pelosi (I won't even start on her) but was
fired when Barbara Boxer came onto me. Eventually, I decided that my teeth ...
forum.collegepublisher.com/main.cfm?include=customPage&name=Bios - 33k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

But when I clicked on the link, it did take me to the profiles for editors of The Forum, but Alito's profile is not there.

Did Colgate officials remove his page after reading the Daily News? Don't know.

It may just be that because Alito has transferred to the University of Virginia, and is no longer attending Colgate, the latter may have simply taken down his profile page since he's at another school.

Here's a link to a membership web page for Brown College at the UV
that lists a Philip Alito as a transfer student for the Fall 2005 semester.

No comments: